Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beginning

Whether or not the beginning began in a bang or with the words of a bored god, it happened. Just like that, our lives began, and in the words of Chuck Palahniuk, "Our birth is a mistake that we spend our entire live trying to fix"
So this is my blog. I don't really know what to say. I'm not the best person on earth, and I'm not the worst. I used to be a child prodigy, but i gave up. I never thought that I'd be the way I am today. If i could change things I would. But my life isn't terrible right now so who's to complain?
I like to write, i find its the only thing I'm really good at anymore. Maybe someone will see this and read it. Maybe some one will even decide to follow me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment